mutts

mutts
it is a good excuse

Followers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Daily bubbles

August 15, 2008

Daily Reading: Luke 8:4-15

Popular verse:
But the seed in the good ground- these are the ones who, having heard the word with an honest and good heart, hold on to it and by enduring, bear fruit.
Luke 8:15

What I thought:
The Four Soils:
Good Soil- Christian, bear fruit

Rocky soil- Non Believer,at first you start going and doing the right thing and then you get bored and move on

Thorny Soil- Non Believer, other things seem more important and you only care about looking cool and stuff.

Hard Soil- Non Believer, Satan comes in to your heart and takes control.

Many people say well some days I am this other days I am this. You can only be one soil.

Each seed is the word of God. The only one that lives is the seed in the good soil.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting...

Anonymous said...

nice point of view.

Anonymous said...

do you know anything else about the four soils?

Anonymous said...

Hi I like cheese!!

Anonymous said...

nice i love it. my favorite chaple
at FBC was the 4 thornes. what are you going to do tomorrow. I love you as sis in christ. I will see you monday.

thirsty

thirsty
be smart

run daddy

run daddy
be nice

Contributors